There are major changes on the horizon for "The Good Wife." The Sunday, November 4 episode, titled "The Art of War," is full of guest stars and twists that will keep viewers on their toes.
What do you need to know? Nothing's going to be the same.
- Just because Maddie stopped supporting Peter doesn't mean she's going away. Far from it. Maura Tierney has a decent-sized role in this episode and it'll only get bigger.
- Amanda Peet's performance will make you forget about NBC's "Bent" ... if you already haven't. She's vulnerable and pulls of a sort of innocence that is a bit surprising and something "The Good Wife" was lacking.
- Series star Josh Charles directed the episode. Will's hardly in it. In fact, I believe he's just in the opening of the show and that's perfectly fine. The episode was written by Robert King, Michelle King and Ted Humphrey. Lots of A-List talent behind the scenes.
- Sadly, there is no "GCB" reunion. Kristin Chenoweth and Miriam Shor do not share any scenes together, but they're both in the episode.
- Jackie gets a new man. Huh!?