It is. Without further ado:
- An economy with nobody working is boring. The share of the population that is working simply has not recovered.
- An economy with nobody looking for work is boring. People have swarmed the labor force exits.
- An economy full of the unemployed is boring. Broad measures of unemployment remain elevated for those in the labor force.
- An economy without young people is boring.
- An economy with the same people in the unemployment line every month is boring.
- An economy with the job market appears to be stuck in 1st gear is boring. Few get hired.
- An economy where few take a chance on a better opportunity is boring.
- An economy with few people looking, few jobs being created, and little total work is ... boring.
- An economy that creates temporary jobs is boring, especially if that's increasingly all it does.
- An economy with poor growth in work, and flat pay, creates little income to spice up one's life.
The U.S. recovery is as dull as a dead parrot.