Man Rescued From Rubble In Haiti 14 Days After Quake

Mar 28, 2010 | Updated May 25, 2011

A man trapped under the rubble in Haiti has been been found alive by U.S. troops two weeks after the earthquake struck.

The man, aged 35, was pulled from a collapsed building in Port-au-Prince. He did not appear to have suffered any major injuries, according to Reuters.

A U.S. army specialist told the AFP that it was possible the man had been buried under the rubble since the earthquake 14 days ago.

"We don't know if he was there from the beginning or in one of the aftershocks he may have gone under," said the specialist.

The man was found covered in dust and wearing only underpants, according to Reuters.