Do you want to wear so much sparkly jewelry that you blind passers-by? Amy Childs has got some gems for that.
Now she's back, with more bling! And: a bikini. And: a bathtub.
Childs debuted her own line of jewels on Wednesday, which are priced from £15 to £100 and launched in conjunction with designer Mikey London. "I always like to look good and I think it's important for girls, as well as women, to look good," she told Digital Spy at the event. "Even men - I might bring out my own men's range one day and make them feel amazing."
But anyway -- back to the photos of the press event from Wednesday. Here are 5 reasons why this is the best product launch EVER:
- She was wheeled into the room at the Millennium Mayfair Hotel in the bathtub -- which was draped with screens so as not to ruin the surprise. (That must have been awwwwwkward when they pulled off the sheet.)
- Next to Childs' Bathtub Full of Cubic Zirconia were two diamond-studded gazelle heads.
- Not only did she wear most of the bling, but she draped it all over her elbows and feet.
- Childs' egregiously spray-tanned skin color can only be described as "Citrus Romney."
- That jewelry! It's like an arm party thrown by your 3-year-old niece and her box of Pretty Pretty Princess jewelry.
Ready? Amazingness awaits you below.